Monday, April 16, 2007

Menu and thanks Lynn

  I was givend the thinking blogger award by eclectic education for my geography blogging. Sharing about sharing about Alaska. Thanks!! Sharing about Alaska is second nature to me. Keep watching for more photos of our spring happenings as I am planning on documenting our "green up", that happens quickly as well, in fact most things (except winter) happen quickly here in Alaska.


I will post later today with my five thinking blogger links.


Menu  disclaimer: the blessings picked most menus this week


Monday -leftovers


Tuesday- Baked or grilled chicken with mac and cheese


Wednesday-Spaghetti, salad, french bread


Thursday- Sandwiches


Friday- nothing planned


Saturday-make your own pizza


Sunday-lasagna, salad, french bread


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I've been held hostage by technology for a couple of days and it looks like it may last another day! I am at my husbands desk at the bakery waiting to go to the hospital to visit my grandpa, the one who just turned 87. He has a brain tumor! They think they can remove it and it should be OK. PTL. The move it progressing slowly. But we are making progress.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete