Thursday, March 1, 2007

Pictures of glacier in Juneau

Check out BunnyBear's blog for pictures of a glacier in Juneau. This will be neat for all of you who have never seen a glacier.


Also, pray for Chickadee.


All is well here today. I am just deciding if we will be heading out to play group later this morning, right now I am reading -40 so it looks as if we will staying home today. Only time will tell as the sun is out and it could warm up enough for us to go.......


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the link to my blog! I need to start blogging more often like I used to.


    I too love living books.


    Looks like its still pretty cold up North. Its mild here, but lots of snow on the ground (at least 2 1/2 feet) with no Spring in sight... :)

    ReplyDelete