Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Good Tuesday Morning

I spent some time last night doing some "research" for school, hunting down free books and other freebies, reading information etc. With all there is on the internet, it is quite easy to homeschool on the cheap. I have really tried this year to use the internet before purchasing. I also prefer to buy from homeschool families as to big companies.  Not that I am against big companies, I shop at Wal-Mart. But they have been there done that and created what was needful for them and others.


The blessings all slept on the couch last night, we have a sectional. They like to do that occassionally, and it is the warmest room in the house. Not that the other rooms are cold. One thing I can say about my husband, he does not skimp on heat, we mind our p's and q's but he is not obsessive about what temp. we set the thermostats, etc. We use the wood stove and that helps alot.


May the Lord find us faithful

2 comments:

  1. I love what you said about checking with the Internet first.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that you are having a heat wave! It's only -14! Enjoy your day.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete