Monday, March 26, 2007

Cold morning

Well, we are still having some cold nights here. I am amazed that it is -24 degrees this morning. Well, I am never surprised at our weather. It is always different and interesting! This article is from our newspaper about the freezing of water and sewer lines in town. It is keeping the pumping and thawing companies busy.  My husband was told by a local business owner that over 1,100 homes in our area have frozen water or sewer! Wow!


But, I am still ready for spring. I am desiring to see water puddles and water dripping off of my roof. Maybe next week


Cover Image

Cowboy Charlie is our FIAR book for this week. This week we are going to focus of FIAR, which is new to us, as I have always used it as an extra thing. We will lapbook and study Missouri a little and Montana and cowboys alot. We are winding up our school week with a "cowboy" themed play date on Thursday, with Rootbeer, beans and a cowboy dessert. So, I must get the denim, leather, rope and bandanas ready for use!

May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought of the sewers freezing! That must be terrible. Is there a way to prevent that from happening? Wow. I hope spring comes soon for you. All of a sudden we are green and have blooming daffodils and ducks laying eggs in our yard. Oh, that's a good idea for a post. Thanks for letting me know what you think about the name of my blog. Actually, I like your blog's name the best of all the blogs I visit.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete