Tuesday, March 6, 2007

How to keep Blessing #3 busy

Blessing #3 rocked our world when she came into it, she is high maintaince. She is the what can I do now Mommy, she would completely leave a trail of paper, toys, pens, crayons, markers, etc. if I did not keep her busy and in check. So, this is what she did today.


March2007006.jpg


Yes, she is cleaning the chalkboard door with a toothbrush. I did not make her use the toothbrush. Each of the Blessings has a cleaning bucket with a cleaning cloth, toothbrush, spray bottle of water, etc. This is her intrepretation of cleaning the chalkboard door, actually she said she was writing her name! 


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. I am wondering how much do your kids help with the chores? I get really creative, make charts and then the follow through goes out the window. My 9 year old can do a lot, but sometimes I just do it myself. What are your requirements?

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete