Friday, March 9, 2007

Quick

Just a quick email about our day. First, a huge Yippee!! our library just started the whole online holding process. So, now I can order all the books I need and get them sent from other libraries in our community and just pick them up at the front desk!!!! It will be like shopping but without spending money!!!!!!


I enjoyed a lunch out with the blessings and a trip to Wal-Mart. I had a man comment on how well behaved the blessings were. I just smiled and said thank you, but I could have said tons. It was lunch rush time so the resturant was full and the blessings were the only little people in the place. My children were not doing anything extraordinary, just acting normal for being out, he should see them at home!!! I thank the Lord for this as I could not teach them without His Word to teach me. It is such a wonderful priviledge to be home with them, to spend time with them and not be rushing around. I like to move at a comfortable place and not rush them.


I must go, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers was just put in and I buzzed in to start the dishwasher and make this post.


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day. I love our library. It is the only place I don't have to tell my kids,"No we can't get that today." We go every week, sometimes twice. And a hearty amen about being blessed to stay home with our little ones. It is not something I take for granted.

    Jenn

    PS when you are "rowing" do you read each book 5 days in a row?

    ReplyDelete