Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I had to take a nap yesterday

Well, I did have to get a nap yesterday after getting up early. I also had a late night last night, it was our monthly Ladies Bible Study. We meet at our church for the study and then those who can go out to eat, a few of us stayed to close the resturant. We had a time of good fellowship. So, I got home later than I would normally go to bed, but it is only once a month. I got up a few minutes before the blessings but only enough to get a  shower, the day will run smoothly. I think this was actually the best study yet. Our Pastor's wonderful wife leads our study, before she began she shared that our Pastor spoke to a DR in the lower 48 and she was a great encouragement to him. He isn't feeling much better physically but speaking to this DR helped him in so many ways. He will get better, it will just take time and rest.


Have a great day and....


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment