Thursday, March 22, 2007

Where have I been all week?

Nothing is up around here, I guess I have just had one of those busy weeks. We all had dentist appointments yesterday afternoon and other than that we have been busy with home and school. I am in the process of painting a desk for blessing #1's room. He has wanted a desk for about two years and his prayer was finally answered with free desk last week. I am painting it a navy blue and hope to finish it tomorrow and get it out of our kitchen floor by Saturday!! He will be thrilled when it gets in his room.


It snowed last night and I think it is still snowing a little. Just a small dusting of snow is all ;but Happy Spring anyway!! We are very much on our way to spring but our springs here in Alaska are a little different. I am planning on documenting our spring here with pictures to show the speed of "break up" and the speed in which our trees bud and bloom. It is quite fast. So, I need to get out there and take some baseline photos. I went out on Tuesday but only took pictures of the blessings, of course!!!


Ya'll have a happy homeschooling day.


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am eager to see those photos! We are having a good week at home with no co-op for 2 weeks. Makes me wonder about going next year.....

    Have a great day.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete