Friday, March 2, 2007

Books I am reading and have read

Sample Cover                                 Sample Cover                             


 


Yes, I am on  a Lousia May Alcott kick. Actually, as I mentioned way back in the beginning of my blog days, I am catching up on my reading that I missed as a young girl. So, I have read Rose in Bloom and Eight Cousins and I am reading An Old Fashioned Girl. I am on a big library kick, which is good as Barnes and Noble just opened up here in the past year and I could spend way too much. But, I just decided to use the library and save my sanity by spending less money and keeping the book clutter down. We have sooooo many books already.


I encourage you to use your local library and check out those good books before they get rid of them for something new which may or may not be good.]


May the Lord find us faithful.


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment