Thursday, June 2, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookies Times Two

This morning I was making peanut butter and then Elisabeth mentioned Peanut Butter Cookies and well, I had to make peanut butter cookies. Now, of course I will have to make more peanut butter but that is okay. Since I was making peanut butter cookies I thought I might as well make a double batch to have some dough in the freezer. I love these peanut butter cookies because they are crisp.

The dough in the mixer.

101_3776

The dough rolls, one for the fridge to chill and one for the freezer for later.

101_3777

5 comments:

  1. Oh, cookies are such a weakness of mine! Peanut butter are my favorite, too. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These aren't too bad for you, obviously in moderation. I can't wait to bake them later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,

    I've NEVER made my own peanut butter before, and it sounds quite easy to make too! I'm going to have to try it. I've never worked with solid coconut oil either, but I'm willing to give it a go.

    I copied the recipe for your peanut butter cookies, too. I was going to make those today, but a different recipe. :)

    -L. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our crew can't have peanuts/peanut butter...allergies...but I love the stuff. I may have to sneak over to your house, steal a cookie, and then remember not to kiss my husband for the rest of the day. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never made sliced peanut butter cookies, they've always been rolled in a ball and pressed them with a fork. I'll have to try these sometime. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete