Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random Facts From the Week

  1. Benjamin has discovered the port  a potties at the ball field, joy of all joys. This reminds me that I need to find parts to reassemble the van port a potty. So, last night during the game Benjamin needed to go “pa e mo” (ah as in father a, long e)  (potty mo, we do not know where the mo came from but it is here). He proceeded to announce his need to go potty mo. I got out of there quick with him.
  2. He is not potty trained, well, not completely. He has taken care of his serious business on the potty since he was a wee little baby.
  3. I got sunburned yesterday, well possibly over Monday and Tuesday. Monday I sat outside with the kids quite a bit during the day. Tuesday I took the kids to the playground and received a red face, arms and neck.
  4. Today is cloudy so my skin can have a break.
  5. I made bread today, well, I am making bread today. Pizza is for dinner!
  6. My internet connection has been coming and going this week, mainly going, ugh!
  7. My husband has been approved for a job change which we are very much looking forward to!
  8. I bought Lye yesterday, I am one step closer to making soap! Yes, I am using a lot of exclamation points (or upside down i ‘s) today.
  9. Buying lye is like a treasure hunt, you have to look fairly hard for it, well, just ask at the counter of the hardware store because it is behind the counter.
  10. I love hardware stores. I said random in the title.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going well. I got a sunburn too, and like we we are now cloudy and I was thinking the same thing, giving my skin a break. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this random post. I like hardware stores, but it is hard to find a good old fashioned one.

    ReplyDelete