Sunday, June 26, 2011

Eighteen Years

Eighteen years ago my wonderful husband and I were married. Today we will celebrate with our four Blessings after church. It has been a great 18 years and I look forward to many, many more years with this wonderful man.
He gave me eighteen roses for eighteen years and a card that made me cry a few happy tears. I knew long before we were married that he was the one I would marry but I had no idea how truly blessed I would be with him. I love my O and I am thankful for every day we have together, he is the greatest.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Melissa and O!!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Jeff & I have been married 18 years also.

    Thanks for the sweet comment today. It looks like you are the same temp as us...but we will be getting into the 90's later this week. How are the mosquitoes there at your place?

    Glad you are able to be back home again my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's late, but happy anniversary. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete