Friday, June 24, 2011

A Bike Trailer

For some reason this summer I have not made walking a priority...well no longer. I walked today and took a bike ride with the blessings...because, I finally have a bike trailer for Benjamin! Yahoo. I told a friend on Wednesday to keep her eye out for one and gave her my top price for a used trailer. She called the next day and had happened across one for $20 under my budgeted price! Yahoo, we have wheels and we will travel. So, if I am no longer in the kitchen, I have hit the road. Look out!

3 comments:

  1. That is wonderful! I always wanted one of those. Now, I guess I don't need one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great, I'm so happy for you. It's great when the Lord blesses us with exactly what we want. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was challenging at times to wait on this one, but very worth waiting for the blessing.

    ReplyDelete