Thursday, June 2, 2011

Enjoying the Days

We have had some out right hot, sunny days the past couple of weeks. Today is cloudy and cool, so I have found my long pants and am going to stay inside to work on my indoor projects. The kids have friends over this afternoon so they have braved the mosquito infested (thoroughly sprayed down with OFF), cool, cloudy day to play outside.
The old blog often gets neglected in the summer and for that I do not apologize. Our summer will be documented, just a little more slowly than normal.
Now I must go check on the peanut butter I am making and then eat a pb and j sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I'm find I'm not blogging as much, or if I do it's in the evening when things cool down. Glad you are having some nice weather too. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete