Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Day 3 of a very long series

I had to add another picture of the playground and my Dad playing with the kids.


October2007177.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Now, this is the third post and I am only on the first full day there. Oh, my, doing this three pictures at a time will take a long time. (That is just my life right now though)


After the playground, my Dad headed home to check on Pap(what we call my Grandfather) and Gramma and the kids and I headed up to Virginia to go to a store up there. The store was closed but we found a festival to attend at a place called Karlan Mansion. It is no mansion according to today's standards but way back yonder, it was huge!


October2007203.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Here are my blessings in front of a small fall scene. I love fall and getting to see all the fall decorations was just wonderful to me.


October2007185.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Here is the front of the mansion with a bluegrass group performing. Tomorrow I will share a couple more pictures of the Wilderness Festival.


Have a great day!


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys made it back home safe and sound. It looks like you had a great time. I'm sure all the grandparents enjoyed seeing the kids. How is your grampa?


    ReplyDelete
  2. KY looks so beautiful. Even though I don't live far, I've only been there a couple of times. Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the looks on the first picture, I don't know who is having more fun, the blessings or Grandpa. lol Well, at this rate Melissa, you might be done with the photo journal by Thanksgiving. teehe And burrrrr, 9F, it was 29 here this morning - Warm Wishes!

    ReplyDelete