Tuesday, October 30, 2007

art 2

This is not a overly exciting week but we had fun doing what we did.


Once I woke up blessing #2 and got her fed and bathed, we headed over to see my Grandfather and my 3 year old niece was waiting so patiently for her cousins to come. The cousins had never met, as I said, it had been 4 years since we been to the lower 48. I was thrilled to meet my niece for the first time. Here she is, a sweet mess!! I miss her so much.


October2007120.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


We loaded up the grandparents and grandkids and headed to a local playground to play and have a picnic lunch.


October2007125.jpg picture by kaysmarmey 


We had sandwiches and what I loved, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, we can't get those here in Alaska.


Here is my Dad on the top of the what ever this climbing thingie is called. My girl blessings are climbing up to try to get to him.


October2007141.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


I am limiting myself to three pictures a day, it may take me a while to get through the week but I am trying to use my time wisely this week. I am teaching every morning which we are adjusting to, tomorrow we are starting Missions Conference at church and we will have evening services Wed.-Fri. Life is busy for the next two and a half weeks.


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. At first when I read that you can't get Krispy Kreme's in Alaska, I thought, "OK, there is the sign from God that I am not meant to live in Alaska." (lol) Then, I thought a little longer. Maybe that is what it would take for me to break the habit, moving to Alaska! Hmm...

    I hope you have a great week. I am glad you were able to meet your niece. How is your grandfather doing now?

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece looks like Rebecca! It took me way back in time........=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Family photos are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great time dispite the circumstances. That's how I feel about Chick-fil-A, there are only 2 of them in MN, but both are too far away. wahhh.


    I hope your grandpa's health is improving!!!


    Oh, I was going to mention on my last comment too that your son looks so cute on the 4-wheeler. Our girls love to go 4-wheeling at my inlaws place too - but it makes me nervous. I'm such a safety freak. And now my fil is talking about getting new snowmobiles. I better go lie down. lol

    ReplyDelete