Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another post from Kentucky

Good morning to you all.


We are doing well. My Grandfatther has good moments and bad moments, but he is up and moving about a little each day. He is at the DR. this morning so we will know how he is doing after that visit. My sister is doing her clinicals at the same DR (she is going to be a nurse practitioner in Dec.) I am so thankful that both my Dad and my sister are in the medical field and my Grandfather has such care at their home here. We are going to look at a house today. They are looking for a home with a bedroom and bathroom on the first floor. They do not really want to move but at this time it may be the best thing to do as my Grandfather has a rough time going up and down the steps here.


We are enjoying some warm weather and visiting with all the grandparents when we can.  Thank you for praying.


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. Good morning.


    It's warm here also. It's 22. It'll be a nice day.


    Your Dad is awesome making all these changes for his Dad. I think that's great. We are praying for all of you.


    Don't get too hot!


    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at your friend Lynn's comment about you not getting too hot down here with us poor lower 48'ers. (hee, hee) It was 72 in Indiana today. It was probably hotter in KY. And I agree, your dad is a great son to even change houses for his father. I hope you can find some time to enjoy yourself, too. It sure is a blessing that you are homeschooling and can leave without upsetting the kids' school.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. Continued prayers. (((hugs)))


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got reconnected to homeschoolblogger-world. This road trip is a doozy. Anyway, I wanted to let you know I will add my prayers as well for your grandfather, father, family, and you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete