Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Please pray

Update: It was a heart attack. I just spoke with my dad and he is on his way over to check on things.


Original Post:


I received a call from my sister this afternoon that my Grandfather is in the hospital and in need of being transferred to a larger hospital. The weather there was not agreeable to go by medivac so he has had to be transferred via ambulance. I am unsure of the actual medical emergency going on with him. Please pray for my family as they are there taking care of things. My sisters are following and my Dad chose not to ride in the ambulance but will be driving over as well. This is his last living parent so please pray for my Dad, he does not do stressful situations well.  Lastly, if I have one thing that is negative about living in Alaska, it is times like these, when it is so long to get back to family when these crisis situations occur. Also, please pray that we would know when I should go and if I should take the blessings or just go on my own.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. I will pray! I pray everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling of living 800 mi form immediate family! Praying for all involved! Praying for God to direct you clearly! In Him, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,

    I am so sorry! I know how you feel. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.


    Laurie

    ReplyDelete