Friday, October 26, 2007

Homeschool Blogger Official Survey

Take the Homeschool Blogger Official Survey  and let the powers that be know what you like/don't like, want/don't want from homeschoolblogger.com.


Now, I am home and I am reading blogs but I am just not able to do much more. I have not even downloaded the pictures from my camera to the computer yet, very unlike me. I have overcome the jet lag and now I am in recovery mode. My house still needs a little recovery and I plan on working this evening and tomorrow on regaining the house!


And....


custom image


Enjoy you weekend.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. I was looking at your sidebar...

    your sunrise is at 9:18 a.m.?

    It would be hard for me to start my day in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things are starting to get better for you, taming your house! Take all the time you need. :-) I have some taming to do myself after Trevor's birthday party.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I'm speechless! (almost) That was so nice of you to do this on your blog! Thanks....

    ReplyDelete