Saturday, October 6, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it sonw!!

I wanted to have my winter snow template ready by the time it snowed but with prioritizing, that did not happen. But, my sweetheart did prioritize to get this roof built .....


October2007007.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


 


before this came this morning. My sweetheart is at a men's retreat about 90 miles south and he said it is really snowing there.  The roof thingie my sweetheart built will protect the door on that side of the house. It is the side that gets baked in the summer and wind and snow in the winter. It will eventually become an arctic entry way.


October2007030.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


This is our Emmy, she is a chocolate labrador retriever. She was surveying the area to make sure I was safe.


October2007031.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


We are having a 15 minute day. What does that mean? 15 minutes of group cleaning and 15 minutes of break(me)/play(the blessings). We accomplished much the first 15 minutes and are enjoying our 15 minute break. I think within an hour we will have accomplished much of what I want accomplished!


Gotta go timer is beeping.


May the Lord find us faithful.

6 comments:

  1. NO SNOW! I don't like snow. My boys love it though. (My boys....meaning my husband and son!) ;o) Enjoy your 15 minute day. Neat idea!


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow! Oh my - that looks so nice when compared to our 90 degree weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! It was 90 degrees here today, and I went to a Christmas craft show in shorts and a tee shirt. Your blog makes me jealous. =)


    I hope you don't mind if I add you to my friend's list. I had enjoyed visiting before, but I forgot how to get here. I found you this time by accident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I would love to have some of that snow here in KY! We're still having 90+ days and 70+ nights! I can't stand this summer heat, well, summer's officially over but it still feels that it's here...


    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could use a break in this heat we are having. It will be hot again today. I will have to turn on the air! It's so muggy! I want to visit you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That roof looks very neat. What is an arctic entryway? Oh, and which Donna Young pages exactly do you use? I couldn't find any ones like I saw you using. Have a great day! (Your 15 min. day is inspiring!)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy snow day to you! I love the snow! Can't wait!!!

    Blessings, MamaK

    ReplyDelete