Friday, October 19, 2007

The last day

Today is our last full day here. It is always bittersweet, we have thoroughly enjoyed getting to come to the lower 48, but we are very ready to go home. This short visit makes me all the more looking forward to a longer visit next year here.


Tomorrow we will head over to do a little shopping before going to the airport. I am so looking forward to the flight being over!! But, the flight schedule going back is better than the flight coming here.


Tonight we will go a local high school football game at the high school my sweetheart and I attended and my sweetheart played football here. Blessing #1 is looking forward to watching the game for the school his Dad played for.


I look forward to getting to catch up with what everyone has been up to while I have been away.


May the Lord find us faithful.

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy! Just protect those little ears. I remember the language that they use at football games. SAD


    Well it is still snowing. We have about 4 inches so far. I love It. We are heading to ANC for a missions conference. Not looking forward to that drive.


    What's up with the house situation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are enjoying your visit! Praying for you Grandfather and for the house hunt! I will also be praying for a safe trip back home!


    In Christ, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to let us know who won the game. I pray for your traveling safety home.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. May your trip home be pleasant and uneventful! God's speed.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you see anyone we know or knew????? I tried to go to one when I was there, but they didn't have one that night. You better be ready for a longer trip next year, you are spending at least a week with me...... I will probably have to drive you to Ky. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say hello and hope you are having a good week! Have you thought of getting a cbox? Just wondering? Then I could say hello every day! (I am so bad.)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete