Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm here

Greetings from Kentucky! We made it into Kentucky late last night, safe and sound. Thanks so much to my friend Lynn for updating for me. I just could not sit down at the computer before I left. I really had a lot of anxiety anticipating the trip (flying) and then coming into a crisis situation. I have yet to see my Grandfather. Other grandparents picked us up last night and it was around 11pm when me made it into town, so we spent the night with these grandparents. I still have one blessing sleeping but the others have rousted slowly this morning. I am waiting for the last blessing to get up before I make it over. My poor niece is waiting for her cousins to come play with her.


We are only here for a short visit. I want to come see all my lower 48 blog friends. Maybe next year.


May the Lord find us faithful.

5 comments:

  1. Hope your time with relatives is blessed. Be safe.

    MamaK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray your visit goes well. I'm sad we can't get together this trip...we're so close. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for you and your family.

    I'm glad you and the kids made it home safely.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kentucky?! Why that's just a hop, skip and jump away from me! Surely you could swing by...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kentucky is only about 4 hours from me. I wish you were here for better circumstances. I am praying for you and all of your family. (((hugs)))


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete