Sunday, October 21, 2007

We are home!!!!

We made it home safely last night or I mean this morning. I am thoroughly exhausted. My sweetheart headed out to church this morning and left us all here to regain composure! Blessing#1 is in the shower and the girl blessings are enjoying playing at home. Blessing #3 has been playing around on the piano and that sounds so good to my ears. My sweetheart has a fire going in the woodstove and I am getting ready to go browse through catalogs in front of the nice warm family room. Then once everyone else gets a bath, I will take a long soak in the tub. Then the unpacking will commence.


I have about a gazillion things to do, unpack, download pictures from camera (about 400), get ready to work tomorrow ( I start a four week kindergarten substituting job at our churches Christian School while the kindergarten teacher is out of town, it is only half days and at this point I am glad it is!), and much, much more.


Enjoy your day with family.


 


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,

    Glad you and yours are back safe and sound and that you got to see your grandfather and family. My dh has some sweet relatives where the husband has had so many cath's I have lost count and is doing great. Jeff's dad has had a couple now too and got advice from this relative. :)

    Did you happen to fly over MN and wave? I'm waving back (a little delayed). Have a good day of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you made it home safe and sound. I will pray for you this week as you take on this added work.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! Glad you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and challenging. How is it going? Are you able to keep up with schooling your own kids at the same time?


    Carol

    ReplyDelete