Thursday, May 10, 2007

Update

Here is quick update on my sister, she is home and sounds good.They took her thyroid out, it was toxic. She also had a goiter that was growing internally instead of externally and they removed that as well. I just spoke with her and she is feeling much better. She has a couple of weeks before she can go back to work, she seemed bored all ready!


I have been quiet here at the blog, I have significantly cut down on my computer time, I am trying to find a balance on what is good and what is taking too much time. So, if I am quiet, I am enjoying a good book, or watching my blessings play outside... the important things.


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear your sister is doing well. I think you are wise to spend more time doing things away from the computer.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete