Saturday, May 5, 2007

Interesting

 


When I saw this I was a little amazed, then I read the description, it is definitely me, don't you think so Pa-Pa, you have know me the longest.


 


















You are most like:


Black


 


 




You are bold with a dark side. You make clear lines wherever you go, though you color outside of the lines. Many people may just see the surface of you and think you are merely plain, but you have a lot of depth to you as well.
Take this quiz: Which Crayola Box of 8 Color Are You?



 


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. I did this quiz too! My crayola color is blue. I'm thankful to hear your daughter's headaches are better. I will be praying for your sister on Tuesday.


    Blessings to you,


    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm blue too.


    I will be praying for your sister as well. Happy to hear your blessing is better. Headaches can be scary for us mommies - not sure what's causing it, how long it will be, and how to cure it. So glad she is doing better.

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is you Marmey........ I'm lucky to know you so well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would probably not have picked that description of you myself. This was a fun quiz.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete