Monday, May 21, 2007

Our weekend

I did not take any pictures this weekend, I found myself wanting my camera a few times even though our weekend was fairly uneventful. Friday, I had forgotten a scheduled meeting with a friend, so I left early for that and was home by noon.  I made lunch and took a nap. My sweetheart worked on his truck all afternoon, then he and blessing #1 went up to sit at the bear stand. The girls and I did a little van interior cleaning and had dinner and some tv time. Early to bed to read for me.


Saturday: We slept in as the men did not get home until 2 am! I went to our church to watch a wedding via webcast. Our pastor's son was married in Pennsylvania and our pastor was unable to fly all that way due to his health issues at this time. He is improving but slowly. So, we were able to watch via webcast. That was neat. No dressing up and we could talk if it deemed necessary! And it was. It was a wonderful wedding and they are honeymooning some where that was kept secret, but it was warm and tropical!!! Then, I came home and cooked dinner, took a long walk, ironed, bathed girls and that was that day.


Sunday: Church, dinner, a little playing in the flower bed and swinging with my sweetie. Then back to church, a trip to Wal-Mart then home and snack and bed.
Not an exciting weekend, but full and not hectic.


May the Lord find us faithul.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice weekend. I also hope your strawberries are sweet enough. I put a bit of local honey on mine if they are not. That way they become allergy medicine and I can eat more!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new swing. It looks like a good place to curl up with a book on an uneventful day! :o) We will keep your Pastor in our prayers.


    Blessings,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete