Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday, Monday

We officially begin our summer schedule this week; which is Monday: errands and music lessons, Tuesday-Thursday school (mornings only), Friday: Normal, Dad's off so we are off. Not a major change but the blessings think it is wonderful to have Monday off as well as Friday. I decided to school through the summer in the fall, we just need to keep going, plus I plan on doing some fun stuff that being outside affords, and I need the schedule for my personal accountablity. Of course, we will have quite a few weeks off as we have three groups of company coming up this summer.


I have not mentioned our Pastor in a while, he is still on the road of recovery, but as I said before he has a long road ahead of him. He did ask for company last night after church. He was sitting outside next to his outdoor fire place and his son grilled hotdogs and he was able to visit with church members as they filtered over after the service. I was in a meeting so the family went over first, I just popped over to say hello before we left. My son said Pastor  was planning on attending church next Sunday....my husband told him he would carry his outdoor lounge chair over!!!


No more headaches for blessing #2 and her scrapes are healing niecly, she did not ask for them to be wrapped yesterday, which is amazing.


May the Lord find us faithful.


 

2 comments:

  1. I need to add up our days and then see when we can start our summer schedule. I am finding myself very distracted from something as little as a sunny day to the urgent need to get unpacked and settled. I am not fretting though. I just am fearful of loosing my diligence.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for coming by my blog! When daddy has the day off, we take the day off too. And when daddy is at work, we do our work (school). Let me know how the TB cleaner works out for you!


    God bless,


    Ali

    ReplyDelete