Monday, May 21, 2007

No joke

Jenn posted about googling your name and the word needs, this is what I got......


1.Melissa needs to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead


2.Melissa Needs at least 10 hours of sleep a day


3.melissa needs to take a break,


4. needs a break, but in the work groove.


5.Melissa Needs Maintenance Manuals


Here were my top 5 cut and pasted from google. I agree with numbers 2,3 and 4. Now, I am out for my evening walk. I have been doing fairly well with daily walking about 5 days a week. I do not know how far I am walking, we just walk until we have walked enough.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. eclecticeducationMay 21, 2007 at 3:57 PM

    I could use 10 hours of sleep a day!!!!! :) After I saw Jenn's list, I also posted one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a blob ship? Interesting. Maybe I don't want to know. I am still trying to stop using the media for getting others on my side. That's a hard one with my blog. It is biased. (lol)

    Have a great day,

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. eclecticeducationMay 24, 2007 at 1:37 PM

    Have you been enjoying the nice weather?

    ReplyDelete