Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Customer service and printables

First, check out the free printable paper toys link at the top of this page. I plan on some of these for afternoon free time for the blessings. I think they will enjoy them.


Now, have you seemed to notice how horrible customer service has gotten? I have had two customer service nightmare  phone calls today, what is wrong with these companies and businesses? I have worked retail and customer service jobs, we were always taught manners and being curtious.  Without customers there would be no business. I appreciate good service and gave it when I worked retail jobs.


I try to stay out of the stores as much as possible. But we have had some things that have needed to be taken care of recently and I had to do some shopping and make some phone calls.


I am not going any farther than that as it would be complaining but I will say that I am taking to writing letters for both horrible and wonderful service. Those people who do their job well should be recognized. It's time for slackers to be start being useful instead of just taking up space and being a warm body.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment