Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tuesday


I grabbed the camera again this Tuesday before leaving for piano and errands. I am glad I did because was we were driving away from piano we saw the same two moose as last we saw at piano last week. They were having an early lunch!

This is the calf


The calf walking toward the cow.


The cow.


After piano we made a bee line to our local warehouse store for lunch and grocery gathering. Here are the blessings waiting in the checkout line. Benjamin was singing, yes, I know he has a pacifier in his mouth. If you lived here you would be glad! Although, when I took this picture, he was singing Jesus Loves Me with his sisters. That is precious. The lady behind us clapped for him. She was precious too.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Grace had her pacifier until she finally chewed it up, several of them. I think she was three when we finally pried it out of her mouth. She could not suck on them all chewed up. She moved on to chewing her sleeves and necklines! Oh and her hair! Your little guy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet!

    My youngest sucked his thumb until he was five (only at home though in those latter years). When he was four years old he would often say, "When I'm five I'll stop sucking my thumb." Sure enough, he turned five and never did again!

    Sharity

    ReplyDelete