Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lunch Time

So far so good for the schedule for today. Isn't funny that I needed to write it down for myself? I have one child who will be working longer this afternoon to finish up her school work but that is usually how things go for her. She is easily distracted and this schedule may work better for her in the long run since most of the noisy stuff happens in the morning, this afternoon she will be able to finish up with minimal interruptions since everyone else will be working on independent subjects/projects as well. This scheduling plan gets most of my attention for the morning and the afternoon work is mainly independent or minimal help from Mom! I might just get this house back in order after all.

2 comments:

  1. I have one just like that. I could be done checking work much sooner if he would keep to the task. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's working for you. Finding a schedule that works is always a blessing. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete