Friday, March 4, 2011

Today's Activities

My Wonderful Husband and the older "three" are out in the garage again. Benjamin and I tried to join them but it is only a one car garage and with the tables set up for the meat processors things are tight in there; at least for a two year old. I did gather some ground moose before heading back into the house with Benjamin and I made about 70 meat balls which are flash freezing in the freezer before getting bagged for permanent freezing and I made 7 meat loaves for the freezer. I really enjoy having these two go to items in the freezer for those busy times. They make menu planning just a bit easier.
Now I am off to get lunch for the hungry meat processors.

4 comments:

  1. That would be awesome. How many pounds of meat do you get from one moose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn,
    We get about 300lbs to 450lbs. Or lots and lots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are blessed to restock your freezer. Our 1/4 cow order is going to market tomorrow...I kinda feel sorry for the cow, but happy for us. Would love to taste moose sometime.

    ReplyDelete