Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day One of the New Improved Schedule

I am not quite sure how it will work but I have reorganized our school day. I am attempting to get the often "forgotten" subjects into the morning so they get accomplished first and move the daily items to the end of the school time.
Of course, our Little Fella has thrown us a monkey wrench by deciding to be an early riser and getting up anywhere from 6:15 to 6:45 am! Oh why or why do they do this? The upside of this is two fold: 1) he takes an early and often long nap and said nap begins around 10:15 to 10:30am-ish (school work can have my full attention) 2) he does go to bed a little earlier and goes to sleep quickly. So, this is the way it is for now and you know what? It can change at any moment! Isn't that always the case?
Our moose processing activities will probably not begin until late tomorrow afternoon (Friday, if I am fortunate!). I have an ultrasound of my neck to check on my thyroid(just routine checking here, nothing is going on) and then the older Blessings have their routine dental cleaning during the afternoon.
Yippee! It is almost nap time? Crazy schedule~

2 comments:

  1. We have "forgotten" subjects too. That's a good idea. I am thinking of having those subjects on alternating days. It would be better than not at all, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your new schedule is going well! It is amazing how often the schedule needs to change to accommodate someone, isn't it? I love nap time!!!

    Blessings
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete