Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Moose

It has already been a week since my last post. Life is busy but no busier than usual. Nothing major is going on, just life and with four children and the Daddy and the Momma...well, it is busy.
My wonderful husband went moose hunting and came home last night with a moose, so we will begin processing this moose on Thursday and this will probably consume Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I am looking forward to the family time and the meat in the freezer. I will make meatballs and meatloaves to have frozen and ready to cook straight from the freezer. That is something to look forward to for me!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds great. Never had moose, but having a freezer full of meat is always nice. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are going to have to sign up for Moose lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Happy Moose Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, pretty background, by the way! And yay for the moose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moose lessons are definitely "doable"!

    ReplyDelete