Friday, March 18, 2011

An Experiment



Ignore the bad photography. Some day I will take better pictures.....
This picture was taken Tuesday morning, day one of the no shampoo hair cleansing experiment. Day one resulted in manageable hair and I honestly could not tell a difference.
No, I am not weird, just choosing to clean my hair a different way from the norm.


Yes, that is grey hair and no I am not going to color my hair any time soon. No nevers here, just not any time soon. I just got a trim on Friday so I am not completely used to the new adjusted length, in two weeks I should be used to the changes.

I hope to journal my findings for prosperity sake.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. So glad it's working for you. Your haircut is pretty. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that is without shampoo?! Looks like we have similar hairdos. I think yours is just a bit longer though. I can't wait for mine to get a little more length on it. Please do keep us posted on your findings. I'll be checking in with you and Jenn to see how it's going. I don't know that I would have tried this with my LONG hair, but now that it is shorter I might consider it.

    Sharity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you. I am not coloring my hair, but I reserve the right to change my mind! Proverbs 16:31
    "Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained by living a godly life." I am glad you like the no poo. I think it is a very good way to wash our hair. So far, my oldest son and husband are not complaining about the castile bars of soap. Grace is the last hold out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on the gray as per Jenns verse...but that does not mean I have not thought about coloring it! And I am very interested in this no shampoo thing. So I how you and Jenn do!

    ReplyDelete