Sunday, August 29, 2010

The outdoor kitchen

No, we do not have some fancy outdoor kitchen. BUT, the blessings do have an outdoor kitchen.



They have quite an elaborate set up over here. And the kitchen is moved on a regular basis. I would venture to say at least 5 moves total since April. Good thing it is outside, otherwise they would need to sweep and mop! They have scavenged containers and utensils. Big brother doesn't do much "cooking" in the kitchen but he helps them move and hauls water to this remote location.

Anytime I am picking from the garden I get requests for the not good to pick veggies.



I can say that this has been some of the best fun for me as Mom this summer.

6 comments:

  1. Looks delightful! I love enjoying the simple things of children's play, too.
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is awesome. I wonder how I can set one up for my girl. You have given me food for thought! (hee, hee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I love seeing the things kids enjoy and the ways they display their creativity!

    Blessings
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! That has been one of my fun things to watch this summer. I have let my youngest daughter have fairly free range to gather the declining garden veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures make me smile. :D

    ReplyDelete