Monday, February 26, 2007

Roxaboxen

Roxaboxen By Alice McLerran Illustrated by Barbara Cooney


I will try this again, I had a nice post all ready to go and then I made a wrong move and lost it. So, here goes. This is our FIAR book for this week, it is from Volume IV. We read this book a couple of years ago as a "read this on next Mommy" book, so I am looking forward to this week as I loved it when we read it. I plan on seeing lots of this book come out in their summer play as they are older now and will love this book now.


Check out In Beauty and Grace and look for the post about their attic space for their Little Women. I just adore what they have done and will continue to do with this space. It made me long for an old house with an attic space like that, but then I realized that my girls have an unusually large closet and as the younger girl toys fade away it will make room for this type of set up for them. So, all is not lost.


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY! You live in ALASKA and you envy my attic! :0) I would LOVE to live in Alaska. Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment.


    Kim

    ReplyDelete