Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I've been tagged......thanks Angela!!!

1.  ONE HOMESCHOOL BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED:


The Well-Trained Mind. 


2.  ONE SOURCE YOU WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT:


 I have many but I agree with you Angela The internet.  I constantly look for things, I love the free things!!!


3.  ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT:


That's a tough one, especially now as I am extremely picky, but here it is, when we started at 4 I bought a lot of "classroom" school stuff, that was a waste.


4.  ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR:


Apologia Science Astronomy


5.  ONE RESOURCE YOU'LL BE USING NEXT YEAR:


Not sure yet


6.  ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY:


More hands on science stuff


7.  ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED:


A Christian library that catered to homeschoolers


8,  ONE HOMESCHOOL CATALOG YOU ENJOY READING:


Rainbow Resources


9.  ONE WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY:


Google.  It is my preferred seach engine.  I use it daily. 


10.  TAG OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS: I am not tagging anyone today

No comments:

Post a Comment