Friday, February 16, 2007

Is it spring yet???????

Yes, I have spring fever and it is only Feb. 16th!!!! I am ready for fresh air, I have the two windows open closest to the wood stove, yes I know it is only 11 degrees, but I need fresh air and to let some dust out. The wood stove has driven me crazy this year! But, I will dust it all out and sweep and swiffer and mop and go from there. I had to take a little break to unwind before the next go around. I am working my way through the house to get it cleaned up before the weekend. I have been feeling a little like I am getting sick so I think I am rushing to get it finished before I crash, but I hope not.


Have a wonderful weekend.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I will pray that you are able to get everything done and not get sick.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 11*... well we are at 26* and I am cold. I don't often get cold but for some reason today I can't seem to get warm. My dh always says I would do good in Alaska but I am not a winter person., I like summer to much and love the south.

    My children were wanting me to ask how much snow you have right now. We heard that NY got hit with TONS of snow so we were wondering what you were dealing with. We have yet to have any this year.


    Be blessed and my the Lord heal you before you have a chance to feel sick.


    In Him

    Cindy B

    ReplyDelete