Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

We have been busy this morning:


Before breakfastFebruary2007009-1.jpg


Breakfast:February2007011.jpg


Valentine card bags: February2007013.jpg


 


 


Lunch before cooking: February2007015.jpg


As you can see we had fun with heart shapes today. We also plan on making cookies this afternoon after a quick trip to the library. The books are due today. We also start a winter revival at church tonight so I probably will not be posting much more here this week as our days and evenings will be full!


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Hey...We did similar valentine day bags!

    I love your book recommendations.

    I am going to order from my library TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see photos of how others celebrated Valentine's Day. Makes me wish I had thought of the ideas too! Oh well, maybe next year. I also noticed that is it warmer Alaska than in Indiana right now! We spent Valentine's Day digging out from a blizzard, so I guess I do have some excuse for not doing it up big!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete