Thursday, February 1, 2007

Homemaking Days of the Week

Now, I do not have such a schedule but I liked this:


Homemaking Days Of The Week

Monday - Wash Day

Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and vanity, so I may serve you with
perfect humility through the week ahead.

Tuesday - Ironing Day

Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice I have collected
though the years so that I may see the beauty in others.

Wednesday - Mending Day

Oh, God, help me mend my ways so I will not set a bad example for others.

Thursday - Cleaning Day

Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults I have been hiding in the
secret corners of my heart.

Friday - Shopping Day

O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal happiness for
myself and all others in need of love

Saturday - Cooking Day

Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of brotherly love and serve it with
clean, sweet bread of human kindness.

Sunday - The Lord's Day

Oh, God, I have prepared my house for you. Please come into my heart as my
honored guest so I may spend the day and the rest of my life in your presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment