Saturday, December 29, 2007

Welcome to North Pole

Hello from North Pole,


The blessings are on the mend, no coughing tonight and we have not had to go to the doctor. I picked up a few things from the natural store and used ibuprofen for comfort of the blessings. We are keeping them all home tomorrow for the health of others and the blessings themselves. I felt a little less energetic than normal today, so



  • I took a long bath this morning,  while I had an energy boost, I ...

  • went to the post office and picked up Exploring Creation with Zoology 1: Flying Creatures of the 5th Day (Apologia Science Young Explorers)this new science book I had ordered

  • came home and took a nap in my nice comfortable bed,

  • woke up to make a very late lunch for the blessings

  • moved to the couch and watched this movie True Griton TCM (while dutifuly checking football scores for my sweetheart who was outside cutting fire wood. )

  • Finally got up and emptied the dishwasher and began refilling with breakfast a various other dirty dished  (I wasn't a total slug today) then I  drug out the leftovers so everyone could make a plate to heat up, love leftovers, especially turkey leftovers

  • Watched Knitted a dish cloth while the men watched the Patriots/ Giants game

  • Crocheted another 2 dish cloths while I watched Mystery on PBS


All in all a very uneventful day, I was not feeling very well myself but it seems to have passed for now, thankfully.


I have been meaning to give you all a little "tour" of our town.


Since I was at the post office today I thought this would be our first stop in our town. The time was around 10:15 am. We are officially into winter now and will begin gaining daylight very soon. For now, we still have limited hours of daylight.


December2007359.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


December2007357.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


I took other pictures and will share more another day.


Have a very great day!


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Ah...you have more darkness than us! I grew up in Fairbanks. I miss the cold (I'm weird) but not the darkness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. North Pole branch?? I am trying to figure this out... is that a Christmas special or do you really live somewhere in the Great White North?? It is making me cold just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete