Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blogger Friend School #12


                                               



Assignment: Write out some goals that you would like to accomplish. These goals should include your personal goals, but also goals as a family.


While setting goals, try to write out small attainable rewards for each goal accomplished!


Wow, I am a planner, but not that great at implementation.



  1. Work at being home as much as possible and making my home a haven of rest for my husband and children (aka the blessings) oh, yeah, our dog too, but she already seems to be quite comfortable and enjoys her 21 hours of sleep a day!

  2. Teaching my children to be others oriented over self oriented.

  3. Work on my perspective, which means on working on my spiritual condition daily.

  4. I could go on a list a lot of things I would like to do and want to do but I would be just planning and nothing more. Being realistic......


 


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. A good list - I like realistic. My list will be the same as last year since I don't think I got very far on last year's goals. LOL, I like/can relate to your dog comment - ahhh, to live like one of our pets.


    And My, it sure is cold there! I agree, I don't remember the diff between -39 and -25, but I know 0 can feel rather balmy here after a cold snap. You crack me up too!!! The weatherman says it will reach near +40 today here and I had visions of hanging the sheets out on the line (even though I will have to trudge through the snow to get to the clothesline), but there is no sunshine or breeze, so maybe I'll just stick to the dryer. Have a Very Merry Day!

    ReplyDelete