Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The day after

Our Christmas was a little different from usual. We did not have any company over, no big dinner.  After everyone cleaned up the gift wrap, we all bundled up and headed out for a snow machine ride and a little target practice. I actually got to go since I was not preparing for company. I would have loved company and especially miss my friends who used to live here but who have had move away for one reason or another. (We did hear that there is a very strong possibility that some friends of ours will be able to move back soon!! Yahoo, you know who you are and we can't wait!!! ) For everyone else, pray that things will work out to the Lord's will for where they move. Thanks.


Here is blessing #1 with the sled to pull behind his snowmachine.


December2007304.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Here is blessing #3 taking a target shot.


December2007317.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Sweetheart and me (my new coat for Christmas, now I will be warm for sure)


oanm.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


 


While sweetheart practiced with the big gun, the blessings played on the side of the pond. Yes, we were riding on a pond! It is kind of our winter play ground, we take the blessings over there and let them ride around on the snowmachines.


December2007354.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


December2007341.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


May your days be merry and bright.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I love that coat!!! I am so glad you were able to enjoy your day as a family.

    Blessings,

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to celebrate! Looks so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! We did Christmas a little different this year too. Being is hotel makes it a little different and a little more complicated in some ways. That caused us to simply a lot. Since I did not cook much, I even got a nap on Christmas day. Turned out to be a very relaxing day. Glad you had a great day!

    Jenn C

    ReplyDelete