Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Orange Fudge recipe

 


Here is the orange fudge recipe (One clarification, the batch in the picture  was too orange. I guess I mismeasured the food coloring.) I will try to post a picture of this years batch, if I ever get back to blogging regularly. I think I will once I get good routines established! It is coming along. I have kept my house clean most of this week.


Does anyone know how I could add archives to my side bar? I will research it later, probably after Christmas if I get no replies here. Many thanks in advance.


Now, go make cookies or candy or these stars or homemade gift cards or anything homemade, how about these minibooks, or mini matchbook notebooks. Take a few minutes today to make something with your blessings. If all else fails make some hot chocolate and watch a Christmas movie together.  We have overnight company tonight, two boys, we are going to either make the classic cinnamon applesauce ornaments or peppermint, gingerbread and snow playdoughs. I have not decided yet.


Have a great day.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Amen. We made Christmas cards for their various leaders today. It was a lot of fun just being together. I like your idea of hot choc. and a movie. That will probably be our school tomorrow, if I am not feeling better! Oh, and I am with you and the routine. I am planning a big reorganization of ours for the first of the year since we'll not be in co-op. (insert happy face here.)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this link for making stars here the other day but did not have the sense to save it. I bought cardstock and am happy to have found the link again. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete