Monday, December 10, 2007

Just haven't gotten around to blogging lately

It was just one of those weeks and weekends. Not a whole lot going on last week, but I just did not get around to posting anything the rest of the week. The girls and I went to the Nutcracker Ballet on Saturday then we headed home and changed into play clothes and headed to an evening birthday party. It was a busy day and I am glad we don't have those too often. Today we have been home and completed our school time and a little cleaning time. Now the blessings are watching a movie and I am making orange fudge!


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. You need to get away from the blog world every once in a while. I feel like there are days I am inspired to blogs and days that I am not. When I blog "uninspired" I tend to fall flat!


    Stephanie@inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. It's beens super busy around here too. Orange fudge?! You have to post the recipe for that!

    ReplyDelete