Thursday, June 14, 2007

How old do I have to be to finally know myself?

Well, I have crashed again. I have finally realized that I am a person that needs down time.(I married a "go-er")  We spent all last week traveling with the grandparents, literally, go, go, go! I made it through the weekend but yesterday afternoon, well actually, Tuesday I had to take a short nap, but yesterday, I had to say "uncle". I stayed home from church last night and just laid on the couch. It occurred to me that I just need down time. I get a little more in the winter as we spend more time indoors. My only frustration when I need these down times is the catch up work that comes. Today, I still feel a little worn down but I must go forward, if only a little at a time. So, here I go into this day, I am curious to see how it turns out.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Marmey, I could have told you that, next time you need to know something about yourself, just ask.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too? Thankfully my dh & I are both homebodies, he more than I. Normally by this time of year I have much of my school year planned out for the coming fall, my books purchased, and the classroom organized, but I was so busy and got so burnt out with too much at co-op, that I haven't done anything yet to plan for next year. I think I need a week-long nap, but I know all's I'd do is lie there awake thinking about all I need to get done and feeling guilty. lol

    ReplyDelete