Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wacky Wednesday


I already posted that public school was closed today due to freezing rain, today was just wacky. Freezing rain, snow, freezing rain, snow and the wind. Crazy,  I tell ya. 
I stepped outside this morning to get a quick snow picture. The snow is beautiful and we got quite a few inches today. 
This picture was taken fairly early this morning before as the snow began, thus the snow machine tracks from yesterday.

I have always loved pens, paper and office supplies in general. A year or so ago I discovered Pilot G2 gel pens, blue ink, and used those as my daily pens. 
Until I found Pilot Frixion pens. I love them. They are erasable pens and nothing like those old Papermate erasable pens from back in the day. I love writing in pen and being able to correct a mistake, because I make plenty of those. These will definitely be on my Christmas wish list this year. 

Planning

This picture was posted on facebook this morning by someone in my hometown back in Kentucky. I think it was cold there this morning. I love the old buildings in the old hometown. 
And I leave you with this screenshot, note the time, date and temperature. Seriously, 41 degrees above zero in November isn't fun, ever. Yes, I'm up too late. Yes, I am going to bed now. Goodnight

2 comments:

  1. Jealous of their blue sky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was a wacky weather day. Freezing rain is never fun. I hope it changes all over to snow for you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete