Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Planning Meals

Menu planning, I need to plan menus for my own sanity. I did not have a menu last week and that was horrible. How I plan:
  1. I use a free editable planner,  I get a lot of use out of the winter set with our long Alaskan winters!
  2. I use my handy dandy dinner cookbook binder
  3. I open my Pinterest account and check out the breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack pins I have pinned.
  4. I look at our weekly schedule, right now Monday nights have to be crockpot as we are at a class until dinner time. 
So, without further ado, here's the plan for the next week or so.
First line is breakfast, second lunch and third dinner

Wednesday 11/13
Pumpkin muffins
Homemade Pizza Hotpockets
Baked Salmon, rice, green salad, brownies

Thursday 11/14
Gorilla bread    (I am using homemade yeast dough)
salmon dip, crackers, apples, grapes or oranges
vegetable moose and barley soup, cornbread

Friday 11/15
waffles, sausage
sandwiches
deep fried halibut, baked potatoes, salad

Saturday 11/16
big breakfast
snacks
moose burgers, baked french fries

Sunday 11/17
Daddy's French Toast and sausage
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, rolls
homemade funfetti cake, trying a new recipe
Evening snack: popcorn

Monday 11/18
pumpkin muffins and scrambled eggs
tomato noodle soup, crackers and fruit
crockpot moose with broccoli, rice

Tuesday 11/19
Crockpot steel cut oats, toast
pizza hot pockets homemade, from freezer, apples
Mexican, taco meat, refried beans, salsa, homemade tortillas etc.

Wednesday 11/20
English muffin sandwiches, eggs with sausage or bacon
quesadillas, apples
Salmon Wednesday
salmon patties, macaroni and cheese, green beans

Thursday 11/21
cinammon scones
sandwiches
not sure yet

Friday 11/22
pancakes, bacon or sausage
sandwiches
potluck at church, not sure what I am making yet...

Saturday 11/23
Not planned yet
sandwiches
pizza

Sunday 11/24
Daddy's French toast and sausage
Moose Roast, mashed potatoes with gravy, corn, rolls or corn bread
Evening snack: popcorn

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute printables. I haven't done menus in so long. I know I need to, but just never seem to find the time. Maybe if I use those printables it will help. :)

    ReplyDelete