Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Not so much

Well, I didn't do much in the way of organizing today, unless you count cleaning the kitchen, I did organize the dishes out of the dishwasher! We also gave the family room a cleaning tonight before settling in for more movie watching. We will have to slowly wean ourselves back off of movies. We usually do not watch much tv during the week and actually none during the day.
Benjamin still has a runny nose, although it is clear, and he coughs occassionally. Levi is doing well with only an occassional sniffle and cough. Elisabeth, well, bless her heart, she has it about as bad as Benjamin, runny/stuffy nose, coughing, sore throat, tired, poor girl. Judith had more energy today but is sniffly and coughy, yes, I just made up those two words.
I am thankful for every day that I wake up without a sore throat.
I am thankful that my children seem to be improving instead of declining.
I am thankful that I should be taking a trip next weekend to Anchorage! Yipee!
I am looking forward to attending a curriculum fair in April.
I am thankful for sleeping blessings and I am off to join in on the sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment